Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Avocado Oil? Instead of Olive Oil? Where can I buy that?


Renegade Health
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Why I Ditched Olive Oil for This

There are certain products that you just can't find at the store.

I buy all of my produce from local markets, but there are some items that I order online because I can't find them anywhere else.

That's the case for the oil that I use.

Olive oil is widely available but is not ideal.

Why? 

* It's often "not as advertised." Many producers smuggle olive oil into Italy, cut it with cheap, refined vegetable oil, toss in some food coloring and sell it to you as "pure" extra-virgin olive oil.

* Extra-virgin olive oil should only be used raw. It has a fairly low smoke point (about 325 degrees Fahrenheit, or 165 C).

* Most olive oil bottles are old and contain toxins. Oils should only be purchased when extremely fresh.

So what do I use instead?

I switched to avocado oil. I don't use much of it, only when it's necessary for stir-frying. And I only use ONE kind — the best and freshest possible.

Avocado oil is not as common as olive oil, but it offers several benefits:

* First of all, the kind I use tastes amazing — it's super-fresh and has an amazing avocado smell and flavor.

* Avocado oil has a super-high smoke point. It's 520 degrees Fahrenheit!  It won't turn carcinogenic like extra-virgin olive oil when heated. You can safely use it for stir-frying or anything else.

* Avocado oil contains more monounsaturated fats than olive oil! And less omega 6 fats — the type most people over-consume.

It's also delicious raw, in salads.

It comes from my good friend John Cawrse, who also brought us the amazing 
Aztec Salt

John and Ava Jane's Kitchen are currently accepting a small group of new members into their exclusive, Premium Avocado Oil Club -- but only until May 24. So be sure you check out the following information right away.

Click here to find out more 

I'm a total Ava Jane's Kitchen Avocado Oil convert and love getting the freshest avocado oil in the mail every quarter. If you're a health and food enthusiast, you will love it, I'm sure!

Kev

P.S. Remember, this special invitation ends May 24/15 So be sure to check it out soon

Thank you for this Kev Gianni, RENEGADEHEALTH.

Chris J. Slater, GROWNFOODS are Green, Raw, Organic, Wet or Wild and Natural FOODS
https://www.facebook.com/GROWNFOODS


2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time, disney junior games online ; Disney frozen games for kids will be a perfect choice we recommend to you. With nice graphic style, high-quality interface and smooth animation, this game don’t let you be disappointed for sure.
    Beside, you can try war games free, it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you
    free golf games
    how to drift a car

    ReplyDelete